Auction season is upon us (the big event goes live in March!). In preparation, we need your help contributing items. As in the past, we’re looking for one donation per family.
The deadline is January 29th, 2018.
The online auction runs March 2-11 on Bidding for Good
You can donate your item online: https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?auctionId=306711093
Some popular suggestions:
- Gift cards: Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s
- Tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater productions, TV tapings, movies
- Museum memberships and passes
- Something homemade: Baked goods, crafts
- Services: practice coaching, piano accompaniment, babysitting, tutoring
- Popular electronics: Apple Watches, iPads, Kindles, etc.
- A stay in your weekend/vacation house, a cruise on your sailboat (a flight on your jet!)
- Gently used instruments and accessories, like shoulder rests, rock stops…
All donations (except instruments) should be new and unused. The deadline is January 29th. Jen Laing (6th grade parent) will be collecting items every Friday morning from 8-9am at KMC. High school students can drop off their contributions with Lisa Stump.
Thanks so much and happy fundraising!!