Auction season is upon us (the big event goes live in March!). In preparation, we need your help contributing items. As in the past, we’re looking for one donation per family. The deadline is January 26th, 2018.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The fundraising committee has extended the deadline for contributions for the SMS online auction until February 9.
You can donate your item online: https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/auctionhome.action?auctionId=306711093
Some popular suggestions:
- Gift cards: Starbucks, Amazon, iTunes, Netflix, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, bookstores, wine shops, etc.
- Tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater productions, TV tapings, movies
- Museum/gym/fitness memberships and passes
- Something homemade: baked goods, crafts
- Services: practice coaching, piano accompaniment, babysitting, tutoring
- Popular electronics: Apple Watches, iPads, Kindles, and the like
- NEW!: Gently used instruments and accessories, like music stands, shoulder rests, metronomes…
- NEW!: Very gently used apparel (performance/concert wear, shoes, costumes, handbags…)
- NEW!: Gently used books (especially collections of popular children’s series)
- Discounts on summer or holiday camps/programs/festivals
- A stay in your weekend/vacation home, a cruise on your sailboat
Unless otherwise noted, ALL ITEMS MUST BE NEW AND UNUSED.
All donations (except instruments) should be new and unused. The deadline is January 26th. Jen Laing (6th grade parent) will be collecting items every Friday morning from 8-9am at KMC. High school students can drop off their contributions with Lisa Stump.
Thanks so much and happy fundraising!!